View Single Post
Old 30-05-2018, 02:30 AM
Experiencer
It may simply be a lost soul or even possibly a family member or friend that has passed, don't rule this out. They may be drawn to your light or just wanting to check in on you to see how you are doing. Not all presences are bad or negative. I feel them around me all the time and sometimes can hear them manifest a noise or sound in the room I'm in.
Usually your first impression you get will be the most acurate one, meaning if it does not feel bad or only someone who is around with no negtive feeling coming on you, it may simply be a lost soul that is lonely or trapped in our dimension. I personally do not mind them at all and actually am use to them now. As long as they are here visiting with no bad intent they are welcome to visit and obey the "house rules" we set forth. Yes, you can lay ground rules as well. So in short, what I guess what I'm saying is unless it really bothers you having them around just put forth some rules and trust your gut feelings when you sense them that it is not there to cause harm, or you can banish them from your home and you do have the ability to do this.