View Single Post
Old 26-07-2011, 08:12 AM
martyn862

Thanks for your messages. I’m trying to understand if the K rising is a blessing or a illness (in the end). I’ve found a lot of info about k awakening process but few info about the relationship between the tf connection and the k rising. I’ve read that the k starts to rise before/after the meeting of your tf. It opens your chakras and cleanse them. (this helps the soul connection between the two) During this process you may suffer several emotional and physical discomforts. The discomforts are released karma. So the annoying symptom should disappear trough the years. Does anyone experience this phenomenon? How long did it last? Moreover, the kundalini rising process feelings/sensations and the tf connection feelings/sensations are very similar (heart pain, changeable moods, headaches, stomachaches pains etc)..how can you distinguish when they come from your twin or from the k awakening process?
I’ve found an article on the web about kundalini awakening/tf connection:

As the Twins become more into balance and their service here on the planet becomes more into their awareness they spiritually grow at a faster rate than when they were apart. They find their spiritual gifts are fine tuned. Each often possessing a gift the other does not. They are sensitive to each other's energy flows and stresses. Being apart is like functioning at a reduced level. Together, they become balanced and more of who they are, just by being in each other's energy.
When Twin Flames reunite in physical form an awakening occurs of a very special kind – an awakening that can only occur when Twin Flames energetically connect in the 3rd dimension. The flame of the alpha twin and the flame of the omega twin are ignited. Until this re-union, the flame has laid dormant. From this ignition comes a coil of gold light up their spine, some may call it a serpent. In reality it is the awakening of the oneness they once shared and is their Christ Lights / Monads / I am presence, awakened in recognition. As they grow closer in their connection on all levels these coils entwine to form a caduceus – a union of the two Christ Lights, the two flames becoming one. As they come more into balance with each other the caduceus coils meld more and more into one another until there is no visible differentiation between them. They have transmuted all the imbalances that kept them apart, and have stepped onto the path of the Alpha and Omega, the journey home as a two parts of the one whole reunited in service.

The re-union of the flames creates the deepest of connections for these two people.