View Single Post
Old 25-03-2015, 10:00 AM
Deactivated Account

Very interesting theme. As I know,ringing Cedars produce anti-aging effects. Not only the ringing cedars, but several trees hold such qualities, and all trees are indeed spiritual in nature.
In terms of the vibrational rate of trees, they are the closest to the human condition and energy,I think, and that is why it is possible to stand by a tree, lean against a tree, hug a tree, and receive from the tree healing effects, or even insights and information.

This has always been understood at a very basic primal level, which is why humans have always felt good when they are amongst trees, and it is a human practice to sit by trees, and other trees have other qualities that humans were able to tap into and use.

From my knowing,the Druids of ancient times understood this of trees, and various trees were understood to have various powers or qualities.
The oak tree was a master healer and thus became very significant and special to the Druids in their ceremonies.
The Rowan tree was also highly praised and used, often as a way to connect telepathically with others who would sit at its base.
It is seen that often a Druid would sit at one tree, while hundreds of miles away another Druid may sit at the base of another Rowan tree and telepathic communication could occur through these use of these two trees, of tapping into the energies of the Rowan.

I am practicing walking meditation in park-forest near my town almost every day and trees are my best friends there.

All the best