View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 05:54 PM
Administrator
Hello

Your not alone there many times when I am about to post something that I really need to take a step back and re think on some I will time out, meaning the computer goes into sleep mode...but I have nothing set for sleep on it.

How I came to fine Spiritual Forums to has ties to how things work in odd ways that can not be explained. I had been on a dark and negative site, and as it was the first time out on one, I had that bad taste in my mouth feelings about any of them out there.

I turned on my computer and Spiritual Forums was up on it, ready for log in activation to take place. I tried to close it, I even hard shut off the lap top and still it came back up. This was Feb 2007 and I am still here. I know that there was a reason to come here, I know that I have done and continue to do a lot good for other. I even met my now husband here on site.

We can all have an effec on things around us. We can all turn things on and off with but a thouht even though it does take a lot of energy from us. Yet we do not all open this part of us, as the drain is great.

My Son was getting frustrated with the parking lot lights being on 24 /7 at a big box store accoss the way, so he would burn them out. The company would come fix them for them to go out again. I had called the City to tell them put them on a timer, to no avail.

They came around our complex to ask is we were haveing any grid issues with out lights flickering or going out. No we were all good, my Son laughted and told the repair guy from the City that he could not slepe with them on so off they go. Adding that we all can contol turning street lights on and of with but a thought. It was not long before the lights would go off at Midnight at the box store, leaving only a few on.

Its I feel something we have long lost touch with that inner part of us that can control and access things around us. Coming too dependent on thing being able to do the work for us and us not dong the work ourself.

Even now the computer will correct words as I type to be spelled correctly without me having to think about it. Where the brain should stop me and make me correct the spelling the technology does that for me.

Lynn