View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveyduck
I am aware of Spirit Guides, Doorkeepers and Angel presences in my life.

I have taken notice of the different energies that come through at times of personal growth spiritually, the changes and ways of revealing themselves to me. I dont deny how they have shown me - through various mediums - what it is I need to know or how they might take me off for a lesson during sleeptime, or Ill "see" things, or suddenly just "know" things. They all work in amazing ways to get my attention.

However, I have this undeniable faith in myself - or higher self - and tend to trust that more than anything, in fact I often wander why my doorkeeper even has the time and patience with me to stick around as such, although I know I am guided - at times of connecting and reading for someone - because of them - Im sure. Im sure its because of them that I get to "see" bits and pieces of information the come forth when reading.

Higherself - the all knowing "old" me - my soul exposed to me and a guide I rely upon heavily to steer me right, Ive always referred to that as my inner radar or detective - I instinctively connect to that aspect of myself and to be honest - cant remember what it feels like not to do this or use this as my guiding light.

Is it just a matter of needing many helpers outside of HS - am I confusing you with what Im saying at all? LoL - I havent quite formulated the question I want to ask, but can you elaborate on the purpose of Higher Self please?

Thanks for the your time and efforts with this thread - much appreciated and well informative.

Namaste
Purpose is something human beings aspire to create for themselves consistently. It is a frame of mind, a state of consciousness that humans have which helps justify themselves in who they are, what they are doing and where they aspire to get to.
Remember, you are but one species, and your thought processes are much different to that of most other beings, both in the physical, and in the none-physical.

The sense of purpose grows from within your soul, as part of your soul journey. It is not necessarily an aspect you find within your ancient spirit. As a soul, that which you have created yourself as, which cocoons your core spirit, you mould your own sense of purpose upon this journey you are having. As you come to terms with what you are and the roles that you play within the great scheme of existence, you slowly and gradually evolve and develop your own identity of purpose from the desires that you have. This means to say, there is no set purpose or plan for you to follow, for you have been, and continue to, recreate yourself within your own awareness, within your own experience, and project your own sense of purpose outward in all that you do, both in the physical world and in the spirit world.

So then, if your own purpose to exist and have this journey is founded on the desires and aspirations brought forward by the soul; your individualised identity - then the higher Self would be that which aligns you to your highest potential to achieve this. This would be your ancient spirit. Your ancient spirit is that which came first. It is the essence of infinite potential. This intangible essence once observed a great many potentials from the sea of all life, and at one point in time separated from the great sea of infinity to draw its fascination to a specific pathway, to a specific reality or dimension. It joined a particular soul group through its affiliation from millions of years of observation and affection for that particular energy potential. It created a soul for itself through the pursuit of that energy pathway within whatever reality it existed within. From that moment on, this individualized spark of identity and affiliation for this energy pathway became its seed destiny and purpose. Soul groups then can be understood to have different sense of purpose and function within the great multi-verse of creation.

Higher Self, as understood by means of your ancient spirit, which is the seed to all potential and the roots which invisibly connects you to all things, including prime creator, is purely that. Think of your higher Self, your ancient spirit as roots which reach deep into many layers of reality, absorbing and feeding your soul identity and journey. As your identity grows and your branches of potential expand, and you produce the fruits of joy in your life, so too do your roots expand and grow, giving you access to greater abundance, sustenance and sustainability upon your divine pathway. Though your ancient spirit does not change, or become corrupt or tainted by the journey of the soul, it develops new roots connecting you to new potentials and new awareness’s. As each leaf falls and withers from the tree of life, more will develop in a new cycle, sustained and fed through the nutrition the roots provide.

Hope this helps.
-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸