View Single Post
Old 24-08-2017, 03:17 AM
Knower

Exclamation How to Get A Spirit Out?

So, I moved into a new home recently and the moment I moved in I could tell there was a presence, but I couldn't tell exactly what it was, just that it was there.

The first couple weeks was hearing foot steps
I thought maybe it was just the house creeking

but then while I was gone my dad said he heard the same thing, footsteps down the hallway. He thought someone was home, but no one was.

Then, I posted about this part in another thread, but one night when I was meditating I heard a mans voice speak "i am trying to get your attention."
At first I believed it was my higher self based off what I was told in the thread, but after it happened again the other night I could tell I was way off.

Now there's been an increase in footsteps, and banging noises.

I tried to open communication with the spirit, but they weren't being clear with me, almost like a stubborn child and I felt I shouldn't trust it.
I communicated using a green stone on my pendulum (i'm not sure what kind it is) and a chunk of obsidian from the desert in a white bowl filled half way with water.

I told the spirit they are no longer welcome in my home, and then I smudged the house after saying a prayer.

But it didn't work, in fact it's making itself known more than two or three times a day.

I feel like it may be because I used the obsidian improperly :/

I'm not sure, I was just going with my intuition.

So any advice on how I can get it out?

A part of me wants to try to find out more about it, but the better part of me is telling me to get it out of here.