View Single Post
Old 22-03-2023, 12:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi, I hope you don’t mind that I’ve revived this older thread! This business with seeing the “tunnel” and the light has consumed me a bit because I didn’t see what I would call a “tunnel”. A tunnel, to me, is big enough for a train to pass through, or at least something large enough where one can walk or crawl through.

What I saw I calla “tube”. Maybe this is just a matter of semantics and I splitting hairs here. I sometimes do get hung up on semantics; I’m a paralegal, it’s baked into my degree. Wait…….I’m a FORMER paralegal, woohoo! Im beginning my new life doing what I’m here to do.

Anyhow, this tube was only wide enough to levitate through while your astral body is pin straight and arms held tightly against one’s sides. It went through the ceiling in the makeshift O/R. At the end was that beautifully brilliant light. I wanted to go through to see what it was. I was so curious! Then I literally felt hands, smallish, sweaty, bony and cold hands wrap around my ankles and pulling me down and away from the light. I kicked and yelled (telepathically) for whomever it was to let me go. I was angry!

I still don’t know why or who that was. Maybe my estranged sister who is still alive because she is horribly intrusive, has no regard or sense for boundaries, makes me THAT angry in a flash, and has bony, sweaty, and cold hands. LOL

Back to the subject matter: I often questioned myNDE as being nothing more than the brain releasing DMT, but why do so many report the same thing? Even from different cultures!