View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 05:41 PM
Newbie ;)

My Past Lives (that I remember so far)

I've been curious about my past lives since i discovered the concept of reincarnation. A year or two ago, I decided to find out more. I'm not very good at sitting still and focusing on my own (ADHD), so I found a Past Life Regression Hypnosis online. And, wow.

The first time I tried a PLR, it was honestly pretty weird. After all the breathing and relaxing, I was told to imagine myself on a hill, going down some stairs, walking to and then through a forest, to a cabin, down those stairs, and to a door. The hypnotist said that this was just ANY past life. When I went through the door, I couldn't see anything. It was black. I worried that I wasn't doing something right. The hypnotist said to look at my feet. I couldn't see them. But then I felt them - stiff business shoes (I was barefoot in real life). Then I saw a light. I still couldn't see much, but i could see a bit more. the light was thin, coming from under a door. I was in a dark room, that's why I couldn't see. I was tied to a chair. A few other (five I think) people were next to me on either side. I was dirty, I was hungry, I was cold. I think we were being held hostage or something. I tried remembering, how did I get there? Who was I? And it came to me in an instant, just like asking yourself in this life what your name is. My name was Collin Mirandez. I was 30 something, married with two kids - an older son and a younger daughter. An accountant for a medium-sized company. I didn't know where I was, or why, but I was worried sick for my family. I could hear (and barely see) a black woman praying quietly. I wondered If I was about to die.
When I finished, I was amazed. I do have a very vivid imagination, but that was different - I was FEELING all that. I did a quick google search of my name, but didn't find any good results.

The next time I tried PLR, I was in a bit of a bad place. I felt so, hopelessly alone. I used a different video, and, in my opinion, it was better, not just because of the memories i received. This video, right at the beginning, said to focus on what you wanted. I wanted happiness, companionship. Then it went on. I don't remember the entire process, but I was told to walk down a hallway full of doors. The doors apparently each led to a past life, and I was supposed to find the door that called to me. I found it almost immediately. The hypnotist kept saying, you know, go find your door. walk along the hallways. it was actually a little frustrating since i KNEW WITH EVERY FIBER THAT THIS WAS THE DOOR. I was just waiting. FINALLY he said to open the door.
Unlike the last time, this time I was greeted by a bright light. It was the sun. The warm, summer sun. I was waking up, in my 'house'. I use quotation marks there because, well, its not really a house. I was on a stone ledge, in the side of a small cliff. The cliff formed two sides of my house, and weaved thick branches made the other one and a half. No door, just open space, leading to a clearing. The little house had a low ceiling (from the cliffside again, mostly) but was tidy. the dirt floor was cold but swept. I had clay pots and woven baskets along the sides. It was my home. I got out of 'bed' and walked out to the clearing. It was surrounded in a huge, beautiful forest. I felt such a connection to that forest, instantly. It felt like home. The trees were all sorts, but mostly that kind where the trunk is bare until really high up. I climbed up the tree and looked around at the forest. It was then that I knew that it was MY forest. I was the guardian of this forest, its protector, tasked with keeping it safe and balanced. I heard the birds, the bugs, the cracks of some beast stepping on twigs. Then I heard the babbling of a river. As soon as I heard the river I was ecstatic. I was so happy, like seeing a good friend after many years. I use that description, because, guess what? I was seeing a good friend after many years. I ran as fast as I could to the river. It was beautiful. I dipped my bare feet in the water. Suddenly a boy popped up, his body blending with the water. He was the spirit of that river, just as I was the spirit of the forest. His name was Fedrol, and he was my best friend. "Morning, D! You slept in!" he said. I smiled. I did. I talked to him for a bit. I said a quick goodbye, I had some business to attend to. He waved. I went back into the forest. There was a deer, limping, hurt and sick. It was supposed to die. I approached it, hugged it, and waved my hand over her face. She fell to the ground. I knew that soon the hungry predators would be upon her. It was a little sad, but that was how things were supposed to be. I went to a berry bush (raspberries) and felt the bush's energy. I picked a couple (but JUST a couple, I was supposed to maintain balance) and ate them. Then I went back to see Fedrol. He called me D, and when I asked myself my name I came to Daedra. That seemed right. I had long brown hair in a thick braid. My ears were feathery - i wasn't human. My skin was brown, and my eyes were a bright green. I know for sure because I saw my reflection in Fedrol's river. I cared for him a lot. And he seemed to care for me. I guess when I focused on "Happiness and companionship", I got him, and my beautiful forest. I felt so happy there. I felt the grass in my bare toes, the warm summer sun, heard the sounds of the forest, MY forest. I loved it so much I didn't want to leave. But I knew I did. So I said goodbye to Fedrol and awakened. I felt so happy, so peaceful afterwards. Sometime soon I plan on doing another PLR and going back.

Anyway, that's my experience with past life regression. I think its pretty neat. And if anyone out there remembers being a river spirit named Fedrol... well, know that I love you and miss you.