View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 02:26 AM
Experiencer
When you're getting esp, if you're seeing it then your third eye is open. I had no idea that my third eye has been open all this time. It took me putting together the different way of "seeing" to finally say "ohhhhh, now I get it." Seriously, I had no clue. If you are seeing out of your third eye things look slightly different and its hard to describe, but its then that you will easily see spirits, holograms...whatever. My first time I remember experiencing it that I was aware of something different was like I looked down a tunnel. That was how I knew what I was looking at was a spirit and not just a shadow because I knew instinctively that by the way I saw it I was seeing into another dimension or something like that.

You may not be aware at all of things looking different - sometimes mine is open and I don't look around enough to see the difference or I'm just not perceiving sensitively enough.

But the third eye has to do with vision so anything that is in that realm that combines vision and clairvoyance will tell you that your third eye is open. Plus, like I said, look for your vision to look different - you'll recognize it.