View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 04:06 PM
Master
Hi Calineee.

Please let us know.

I sincerely hope very much that she returns or you are able to find her safe!

How young is she btw?

I have lost a cat before that had gotten outside, due to a brother's friend absent mindedly coming inside with the door slightly ajar. He was hit by a vehicle, and crawled off to his favorite spot near the house that he would go when he skipped out to die. I loved him dearly and still have emotional hurt from this.

But there is hope. I did have a cat called Mittens whom at a year old had skipped out and was gone for 4 days. I prayed fervently for her return as this was just after I had lost the cat whom was hit, his name was Toby. I prayed like mad. And I also went out and called her name day after day and night after night. On the 4th night it was raining as I remember and my heart was sinking, I had a bad feeling. I kept on thinking on having such a bad feeling, why did I feel so bad? I felt bad naturally that Mittens was gone, but this feeling was nagging at me. Then I paused to examine the feeling and I realized it was my gut. As I thought of this I began to hear a crying. I opened the door and called but nothing. I returned to the living room where I was. I listened for crying but did not hear anymore. I was disappointed. My thought was then urgent and said you give up so easy, try again. Then I felt if I opened the door this last time she would without a doubt be there (according to intuition). I felt that the cries I heard really were my cat and, if though no more crying was heard if I didn't open the door again then and tried one more time that night I felt certain I would have missed her return. I opened the door one more time, I looked out she came up, cried, soaking wet, and came running in.

She had made it home after 4 days, safe, alive, well, and pregnant.

Yes it is possible your kitten may return. But if you do not actively look for her, chances of finding her safe are going to become slimmer. That is a fact of life. Not a pleasant one, but a fact none the less.

I would suggest to continue as you are doing (you are doing your best) and if you are not already to look around the neighborhood when you have time and to call her name.

I sincerely am praying you find your dear family friend well and safe.

Blessings.