View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Experiencer

Strive To Go To A Better Place Than Where One Was Before Birth

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerscientist
The conclusion I came to in my 2010 book "Exploring Death: What You Should Know About Dying" was this:

The day of your death is more joyous than the day of your birth.

This is because when you die, your consciousness transitions to a more expansive reality than the present physical one. It is the same reality you had before you were born.
I concur with your conclusion.

If I may add to that metaphysical understanding...

Ideally, upon transitioning, one has the ability to expand one's consciousness in The Light to a higher dimension than where one resided before birth - due to the spiritual growth achieved while in the flesh.

To just return to the plane one was at prior to incarnating would not be spiritually productive.

For advanced souls who have had more than one lifetime of service to The Light: the spiritual goal is to become a Co-Creator after death and thereby have the energy available in The Light whereby one can improve upon the basic human condition. There is no greater free-energy system than The Light of God.

Which reminds me of a well-known quote:

Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Cheers!