View Single Post
Old 23-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator
An extremely interesting account of your experiences. Did you ever get the feeling while there, that Souls in these realms were, or could be able to raise their consciousness? Did you ever get the sense that could be an option for them?

What's often intrigued me is that all Souls have an option (constantly open and available to them) to raise or refine their consciousness. Like tuning a radio to receive a different wavelength. It's certainly happened to me in my life, and to others I've known. And yet, in each case this happens it's usually triggered by some influence, either from another Soul, or something in the environment, or some experience.
It's often made me wonder about the "Souls in Hell" idea. Surely they too, have that option to raise their vibrations, ("repent" it might be called) -and yet accounts of Hell-Worlds never go into the idea that there just might be something, even in that environment which can act as stimuli, or triggers, to do this.
Now you have said this, it makes me wonder if certain visitations may happen in those realms, from more refined Souls, in order to present the denizens with those opportunities....? Just a thought.