View Single Post
Old 16-10-2017, 12:05 AM
Experiencer

Signs from Beyond

This past weekend while I was camping, my step-mother's favorite necklace showed up in my mother's purse. My mother hasn't used the purse in years and the necklace wasn't lost until December 2016. My step-mother passed away in February. My mom told me after she found it, she got the strangest sense that she was supposed to give it to me, like it was mine.

I sometimes see/feel my step-mother in my third eye. She comes to me as she looked in her 20s, or so I imagine. I have only seen black and white photos of her at that age, and then only one. I hadn't seen her for a while, but I have to believe she was with us this past weekend. It was the first time we had gone camping since she passed and we were in her favorite site.

Anyway, it was just such a magical experience that I wanted to put it out there. My step-mother and I were somewhat close, but it's surprising to me how she continues to give me support even in the afterlife as I didn't think she cared so deeply during life. Has anyone else ever had someone surprising continue to contact you after death? And, if so, has there always been a purpose, or is it just random?