View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 05:36 AM
Master
I didn't write this. Paramahansa Yogananda did. I was just explaining through his words that reincarnation is the return of a human soul. Meaning the animal body is not sufficient for the human soul. I mean it is possible for an animal soul to eventually move on and become human by the grace of God. Anything is possible with Universal Love, but I think people saying- "I can't wait to be an elephant sounds ridiculous." You are human, the divine image of God you can not retard backwards to something smaller. Life is about moving forward not backward. The animal body is not formed the way the Human body was made for the divine soul. The Human body was created in God's image, it is five pointed like the five pointed star of the Christ Consciousness, it has a third eye for spiritual perception, the five senses are accessible, the sixth sense is repressed unless the entity works on their third eye, the spinal cord and brain move upward to the heavens as being lifted up to God with seven chakras reminiscient of God's seven planes, seven spirits, and seven gifts.

I am just explaining how there is an actualy law behind Reincarnation. Certain things can be not be because of the soul's progress.