View Single Post
Old 26-02-2019, 07:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Whoa, very good...seems I can interchange Brahma and Brahman.
I have looked thoroughly online for clarity.

I love Krishna and the Gita, btw...I visited their realm, planet of blue people in a dream...
the very next day a friend had gotten me, days before, a present ...a wall 'head' of blue/turquoise Genesh.
Gorgeous...I feel I have been where he lives! They are very real to me...Krishna is very real...a visitor
from another dimension or plane.
Not a 'son' of God...but a or 'the' God Vishnu incarnated. Right?

This Yahweh...wrathful, jealous, punishing...is he some different god or God than the one in the New Testament...cuz, gee!
Thus...Genesis, 'Let us make man in our image'...no one in the West knows what that means! Not even the scholars.

I don't know, it's hard to make sense of the "gods" they're confusing "people".

The genesis story was clearly based on older Sumerian texts. You can read the Enuma Elish, which Genesis was based on, and perhaps you'll gain a better understanding of it.

I'm not a huge fan of Zecharia Sitchin overall, but his contention, that there are actually two gods in the Bible, an evil one (Enlil) and a good one (Enki) is quite interesting. Enlil is the one who wants to destroy humanity with a flood, Enki is the one who warns Noah and His family and tells them to build a boat. This duality of God is quite interesting in my view.

I quite like your dreams about visiting the Blue People, sounds a bit like the movie Avatar.