Thread: These Labels...
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2015, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingWarriorOnWheels
I'm having a hard time with these terms: Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow...
After recently becoming intrigued by the notion of naturally gifted individuals being born with an extraordinary role in this life... Can't this be true of anyone? What if, for example, an Indigo is born into a conservative, Christian family that expected academic success, following rules, doing what you're told, etc. and these natural abilities are stifled and deterred before the child can even develop nonconforming thoughts or intuitive abilities? What if they don't discover spirituality until later in life? Does this make them any less of an Indigo than a child who's family raised them in a spiritually supportive environment?

First, let me say that I don't buy it. I do think that some people come here with a greater purpose than simply living the human experience. Does this make them any of those things? I think no.

Second, a being such as this, one whom we might be tempted to label as one of these things, or who might label themselves such, would not incarnate to a conservative family as you described. You are forgetting that we have a choice in the matter. Further, such an individual would not need to be exposed to spirituality, they would be the ones doing the exposing. Such people don't need to be taught, possibly gently reminded of what they already know, but they already know what they need to know when they get here. That's part of what would qualify them to be Indigo, or whatever trendy title they are using these days.