View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 03:44 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I realize that the unconditional 'compassion, compassion, compassion' (a/k/a 'love') folks are presently (here at least) most respected, adored, and aspirationally emulated.

I however think that such unconditionality is a betrayal of LIFE, which LIFE I regard and identify with as being inherently 'motivated' to maximize the experience and expression of Love and Joy in relation to and with others and Life-at-Large (as more fully explained in my treatise).

Because of their unconditional 'compassion' commitments, like those who oppose and seek to restrict the others option to exercise 'abortion', I think many (here included) betray the imperative to maximally enhance and augment the quality of the experience and expression of Love and Joy in relation to and with others and Life-at-Large (while thinking, feeling and believing they are honestly honoring LIFE by doing so).

All of this is in response to what I thought was the 'oblique' thrust of your comment, LeGrand (imagining that your commitment to 'universal' 'compassion' precluded you from coming out and openly saying what was therein implied.

Please take this as an honest/sincere challenge to discuss your and my premises in the above regards.

Hello David,

Thank you for your invitation for a challenge in words, but I will pass this invitation.

Would rather like to enjoy a sunset in your silent presence. Many more would be exchanged in this way.

Enjoy!