View Single Post
Old 23-01-2011, 04:58 AM
Master
Stuff like that has been happening to me over the years, some times they turn up in odd places and lately disapeering permenantly. I have had my cell phone taken a couple of times, pens, the tv remote, my son's toys, my glasses which all were eventually returned. Other things that went missing, postage stamps, an extention cord and money were never seen again. Sometimes ghosts or spirits take your thing, sometimes it can be a family member, I've heard they take your things so they can be reminded of you or to get your attention. You can try asking for your things back, sometimes that works. I've also heard the ghost or spirit that took your things hid it some place and they forgot where and can't return it.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne