View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 07:24 AM
Master

Clueless originally posted this up psychegrl. Not i.

im having 'self righteous' moments. maybe it's in the astrological activity. or maybe im shifting blame.

i've come by so much through provoking posts, replys, readings, conversations, discussions, observations, that have triggered responses at a soul level and even though my mind is not aligned with this soul feeling. it comes out and makes me a hypocryte because i know im here like everyone else. i have mind. i consume, i hoard, i collect, i cuss, i do so much that even if others did worse. we'd be no diffrent. on the scale of it all. it's all the same only varied levels of it.
this world is so so sick. its not just mental sickness. its energetic. and no matter how many of us want to see and be a light in this world. we still have the sickness effect us. we fight with that love in us. and you know, its like a mass vat of bitter coffee. and you and I are ONE teaspoon of sugar. we barely if at alll make a difference in this dark bitter world. and maybe you'd say, stop looking at the world through that splinter in your eye. but i see that is the only eye that is in this world and sees this world and 'runs' this world. we are sick through how humanity treats on another. for what we consume, what we watch. we are so conditioned by mind that being loving is a fleeting 'moment' for the most part. then it's back to mindless consumersism.

i seen one guy talk about his imaginary demon friends. thats all he has. I seen people having astral sex with imaginary beings, because thats better than the real thing. I've listened to so many people live in make believe worlds because this one has become pointless. it's a sickening and if we say oh it doesnt effect ME that way. well thats ok and good for you and helps us remain ignorant to the rest that do. but that doesnt help. nothing does.
so ....maybe, for some of us. we are lucky to meet someone that gets it. gets us. gets where we wanna be but dont know how. we need a support, but where to turn? I thought i meet it. but it was a joke, and reminded me that this is the world. what really disappoints me (and you'll feel this in Capricorn moon) is my utter shame in you (no one here) for showing me you are no better. i turn my head in shame, like you do to me. because the only one i can love is the spirit part of you that loves God. DO i love the ego? Do you? and we see the ego more than the spirit that loves God. you show it to me, and i show it to you. the ego. the surface 'I AM (insert individual specialness)' and its even done here on a spiritual scale as 'light worker' 'twin flame' or any identity we think we are. the focus is so sick and selfish. people starving and others crying over not getting a text in 3 days.
i cant cope with the scale of lovelessness and the 'show pony' of it but take a bite and it's fake.

i really dont get it. i just dont.

just love. thats it. and die. hope that you make it. to where? i dont know.

are we here to accumulate as much money as we can and who has the most wins? gets to buy the planet and crown king?

i don't get the point.

this list. is mindless.

im stupid though. so im sure everyone on this planet is having this experience with one other person and that person is also having that same exact down to each number on that list the same experiences with that person and they have a twin flame t-shirt and badge.

"I have experienced this and that on the list" <------I .....but 'we'? with them there saying she/he is right. I did too with her/him.

i really dont get this. i wonder if the entire world is delusional. right down to aliens and religions and politics.

I just want to be alone. on an island. with my kids. and i want to be a kid with them and see the island through their eyes everyday and experience it the way they do.

this adulting world is sick.