Thread: The Whole
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2018, 10:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
What I think I meant is the Ego self functions out of limitation. So it's singular view and its singular philosophy lets say of death for example is its default, in other words, that which we call death only happens to me. So that idea can pervade towards a 'wholesome uniquess' or towards a self centred partial idea of life manifesting in different ways in the world. So perhaps the idea of 'Wholeness' in this respect which I am using as a pointer, shows to me a bigger picture. That there is no lack or limitation in the ideas of wholeness Whole poverty is coming to those who believe today that they are wholly rich for example as well as whole justice is coming too...lots of wholeness is coming and in a non dualistic sense 'Wholeness' has never left or never arrived of course or gone anywhere ? Sorry if all that sounds a bit confusing, I'm trying to be honest because i really really love that insight about wholeness which has been with me since childhood ? All the best.

There is much going on in the manifestation of duality. It depends which of that you include as wholeness/Oneness manifest and which you exclude because you find some of it unacceptable, suffering for instance, your own and the suffering of others.

Oneness is fully all of it without exception. When this process of including all, and I really mean all, is completed, the feeling of disconnection from Oneness ends. It also needs to be said that Oneness is so completely all, that it is already you feeling disconnected so that feeling itself is not disconnected!!! If you manage to get rid of that feeling, you will be no more or less totally connected to Oneness than you are right now!