View Single Post
Old 24-01-2018, 12:30 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Minxoto;
Quote:
Thank you very much - now I know what to do. You say "look out for them" - now I know I need to be his eyes because he's not able to see for himself. I don't need to say anything - just be his eyes.

Hmm - look out for them - as in watch they don't inadvertantly hurt themselves - burn the house down while drunk or some such, you know..??.. watch out for them in the sense that you don't let others around take advantage of them - alcoholics tend to congregate together, safest with their own kind, its never good, the blind truly do lead the blind then - so keep your Self vigilant, do what you can when you can - but - FORCE NOTHING - we don't have that right..

And yes mate - SPEAK TO HIM - very PLAINLY - in fact, plain speaking is the ONLY thing that will get through - they will build for themselves all manner of excuses and reasons WHY they try to destroy themselves with alcohol - most don't even realise that IS what they are actually trying to do - so strip away all their defenses first, reveal their nature to them, by pointing out there real world situation that, trust me, they will be largely oblivious to, for as said alcohol directly impairs the Minds ability to have coherent thought - destroys the mind..

No matter WHAT excuse or reason they give - fact is it IS A CHOICE they make to drink - Im sorry to disagree but I my Self don't see this as any kind of "illness" - it has no physical componant - alcohol is NOT actually addictive by itself, but the mindset that led to alcoholism is the thing that must be addressed - so always speak directly and truly - don't hide the truth from them - don't allow them to hide the truth from themself.. so - get them to see WHY they choose it - no matter how hard it is for them to bare, its much better than leaving them to become brain dead through alcohol. and thereby consciously incapable of change...

Quote:
I don't drink alcohol - but I drink the spiritual and symbolic wine of Jesus. I can't look out for myself - I'm abusive and a sinner. That's why I need the devil.

Those who drink alcohol for real, are neither abusive or sinners. They can look out for themselves. That's why they need Jesus.

So Ive read that a few times now, trying to get to your meaning, but I find it very confusing... Why cant you look out for your Self..?... Why do you think you need the devil..??.. Now "sin" - is not what you have been taught - it is only the guidance of this limited mortal surface mind - that is all "sin" is, following this broken mind its surface desires and therefore MISSING the guidance of the inner Divine - trust me that IS all sin is ACTUALLY - you MISSED THE MARK is what it actually means - you failed to achieve the intent, because you didn't engage your Self properly - that is ALL sin is Folks - its not even a "spiritual condition" - it is a MORTAL condition tied intimately to your own Self understanding..

Make no mistake - those who become alocoholics are simply the WORSE abusers on the planet - not only do they abuse their own Self, but they then allow that to spill out on all around, often as hatred, spite, jealousy confrontation - violence even and they will CRAVE all that the more they drink for they ARE trying to destroy them self and escape this world they obviously detest... And yes of course, they are also the worse "sinners" in the world - using its proper definition - because simply the alcoholic becomes INCAPABLE of coherant thought - so obviously then if the mind is already broken divided (it is) then alcohol will just promote that inner divide lock them at the surface mind and so they will indeed ALWAYS miss the inner Divine, have absolutely no way to come to know it directly, and so obviously, will always be "lost in sin" as sin IS this broken divided mortal mind...Alcohol leads DIRECTLY to legitimate sin and can do nothing else as alcohol destroys the Mind, and sin IS that guidance from a broken mind..

Quote:
To be honest he's really no friend. He can go his own way.

NO MATE !! Stop and think !!! He IS your friend - you felt compelled to bring his plight here to discuss openly, so obviously he IS important to you, yes..??. So its HARD yes, and a thankless task - so WHAT..?...My friend, what if I told you - you are ETERNAL - no matter what this life throws at you, you have already survived it, yes..?.. Surely you can spare some time and patience for Others around who do not realise this for them Self - and if you engage him on that deep personal level then rest assured you will also uncover deep significant truths about your own Self.... this here - a desire to turn your back on your friend - that is NOT your truth - that is a reaction to the world out there as it piles the sh^t on day after day - its natural to want to give up and say enough is enough - but you will do your Self and your friend a grave disservice if you allow that weakness to dominate..

Be strong mate - you ARE fully capable - and look - in the process itself you will indeed uncover just how capable you actually are, reveal truths and strengths from within your own Self that you may not yet realise you actually have..