Thread: Cryptocurrency
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2017, 11:30 PM
Guide

So ive been investing a little here and there and so far im only a couple hundred down HA! Learned a lot. And expecting to get some gains in the future. But who cares. Its only money. :p

Whats more important...

I am actually experiencing exactly what ive been sorting out here...

It has been insane. In the cryptoworld everything seems to move extremely fast. As light?

And ive been sleeping half the ammount i used to. Partly adrenaline, but i have mayb slept 7 hours in the last three days and the days before that kinda.

I experienced i could leave the old world behind and am allready living in the future. I am much more inclined to eat healthy food and have absolutely no desire for candy and such, while before the cravings just kept on goin and goin... and goin... and goin. (im not fat though... :p)

But i have some catching up to do i guess. Cause im sure it will takes it tolle eventually. But yeah.

Lorelyn. I was excited about it all, but i have no interest anymore in getting referrals or whatever. It becomes a bussiness on itself and neither do i want to be responsible for possible losses and risk. That particulary site is attacked by many as a scam, but they are back up and running and i still have a good feeling about it. Ive tested myself to the absolute core to be as objective as possible but it still feels right so im taking the plunge. If i lose it so be it. But i just do it for myself and take the risk.