View Single Post
Old 19-07-2014, 01:02 AM
Super Moderator
I am so sorry you have been feeling so horrible recently!
I presume you have been to the doctor for full check-ups for your GI tract? Some of these can be a little invasive and you might not feel like doing it. I completely understand if so!
But it would be good to know if /if not -anything is physically wrong.

When I was a teenager I had stomach problems for a short time and was sent for a Barium test. That wasn't so bad. But other things can be a bit much. In my case it was gastritis of limited duration, and hasn't recurred in all my life. I have no idea what caused it!
Anyway, if the tests come up clear, have you considered that what is troubling you could be related to acute anxiety attacks?
Sometimes we get fixated about something that scares us, as a kind of 'disguise' for something else. Something deeper, or what we cannot find a label for.
In which case relaxation exercises including breath meditation may help you. Also focusing on something which brings you great joy or something you are good at creatively -may help.
Are you stressed, and all knotted up by something....work? Life? Love?

Strong Peppermint tea is a good remedy for nausea....likewise Ginger tea. Spearmint can help too. There are also homeopathic remedies which may help. Check it out on the Materia Medica. Some people disparage Homeopathy, but I have seen it work with animals (who know nothing of the 'placebo effect'.)