View Single Post
Old 23-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Master

Feedback for angelicstar
Ah, you've described my current situation perfectly - sort of felt (some of the time) but never expressed or acted upon clearly.

Reading for angelicstar

What do I need to know to improve my interactions with E at this moment ?

5 of Pentacles
Chariot
You is getting nooooooothing from E by the looks of things, but what you need to know is that you're still doing well and things are on the right track for you. Without knowing too much about the back story, this suggests a few things to me - either E is in the wrong and you kind of need to let them take responsibility, or you've outgrown your relationship with E and moving forwards (with or without them!) is your new par de course.

Advice: 7 of Swords suggests to me that it's only worth paying lip service to E - I wouldn't be worrying too much about this relationship, is what's being suggested in the cards. Keep moving on with your life.

Next reading for tealily
Q: Will I enter a new love relationship within the next 3 months?

Self-reading:
5 of Cups. Disappointment in the present time (haha, for reasons obvious). Also some perspective shift issues to make - some things obviously have not worked out but I still have some positives up my sleeve. Not all is lost.
Blank Card: TURNING POINTS! Yay. This is my card of 'expect the unexpected'. Things look like they are bound to change - and given that my current outlook is "ehh, nothing promising on my horizon", change is a good thing.
Advice + likely outcome: Ace of Swords + Ace of Pentacles look promising to me. There's an impression here that I may get an opportunity... ~2 monthsish? It's worth looking into as it may be a relationship worth taking seriously. Ooooooooooh