View Single Post
Old 22-01-2018, 11:34 PM
Master
Feedback for CrystalKitty

Thank you for the reading. He is indeed peaceful.

Feeback for tracyeacey 12

Well for me and them, its a peaceful relationship. There is point of familiarity. Thank you for the reading.

Reading for CrystalKitty

Quote:
Are my troubles with manifesting the partner I wish for linked to my recurring negative issues and patterns?

Moon, Ten of pentacles reversed, Seven of wands reversed

There is emotional withdrawal , almost spiritual withdrawal to keep yourself poles apart/ safe from others, so your spiritual objectives need to be understood, and communicated in order for you and the other person to know if you two share a familiarity. Your vulnerabilities need to made known to potential partners as I feel it will give you strength and the other person strength and more objective to know where any partnership stands. You don't have to be alone to process what you go through.
There is a need for family, but there is overwhelm in that regards, as in the energies/ intentions of others sometimes are brash when considering the objective you hold. So it's a force of overwhelm created there. There needs to be solid foundation first, a point of calm before you venture for a home with someone. Not being sure how practicality or reality might be, doubts about having a steady ground to walk on.
All issues might not just be your's , there is also 'shared' energy. There is a way about going things and you might not have found the correct matches or have not shows some sides to yourself that might not be understood. Understand your emotional/ spiritual nature more and communicate those needs to people who come into your life.

I hope this helps and relates, blessings ~

Next reading for traceyacey12

Since you wanted to ask the question again, or maybe a different question,

Quote:
What does G feel like he needs to work on before we embark on anything serious?