View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 09:00 AM
Master

any guidance for kundalini awakening?

Hey,

i guess Ive been having an kundalini awakening for quite some while now. I do not know how to utilize it well. I constantly feel this energy that grants me gifts, but I dont know how to make wise choices??? I am investing in my soul/inner self? But the part that is down to earth? Like intelligence and body, but the soul part of that and not the vessel Im in. Idk even... I keep on developing that mind and etc, but I dont know if these choices are wise.

The kundalini flows through, sometimes hitting against the crown and causing severe pain. But most of the time I can let it flow. Im not sure if Im doing it right or how to let it do its own thing and let it do whatever it needs to .. it just gives me choices like: ok what YOU want? But then I dont really know... Be more handsome? But from my soul? Be more intelligent and developed? But from my soul?

Kind regards,

CW

Edit:

The kundalini seems to be teaching me... Its very fascinating. Its unlike the spontaneous flow, which is still there, but it prompts me like ok whats next and then based on the decision I get feedback.