View Single Post
Old 13-10-2018, 11:02 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
I think I had my first astral projection or an out of body experience, anyway, while being out of my body, I kinda wondered about how I am going to go back into my body, and you know, it's true what what was said before by many other wise man, the spirit, let's say, it's connected to its body through a "chain" or something like that ( I can't remember the word ), anyway, that's how I felt, I felt this "chain" that connects me with my body.I instantly became aware when my body was calling for me back, you just know, and going back into it was somehow a strange feeling.I had no desire to go back, it was a bit of a struggle, anyway, for me, I felt a pull, the body dragging me back, and I returned back through my mouth.It is hard to describe, but I felt becoming a spiral of wind when I was dragged back ( You see, hard to describe ).All of this happened this morning and I still can remember everything perfectly.

I think everybody has a totally different experience, but there's no thing to be scared, in fact, you will do all the crazy things you can't do in real life, well, that's what I did.I became superman :))

The chain will be the 'silver cord' that I've heard people talk about. Returning through your mouth....I'd never expect that, that's cool. I like that you became superman, good choice. Great description too, thanks for sharing SimpleMan