View Single Post
Old 24-07-2016, 05:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Hello, have any of you communicated with Trees? Or have any knowledge about communication with Trees? Maybe some personal stories or stories you've heard from others?

Thank you, please share.

My first encounter with a tree was when my sister showed me to put my palm on a tree trunk. I choose a tree but can't remember which one and it was in my mom's yard. I left my hand on the trunk and remained quiet. I felt a pulse run through the trunk.

I have in a way communicated with a larch in my mom's yard. I mow the grass for her and I have to mow under a larch tree. One time a tip of a branch caught on the lawn mower handle. I took it mean a gift to me from the tree. Later, I meditated with it and received my first lesson from the larch which was patience. Soon as I learned that I felt my energy withdraw from the earth.

My other experience with the larch happened another time I mowed the grass. I was at the other end of the yard and out of the corner of my eye I saw a person (couldn't see details) wearing blue. I thought that was mom and when I looked she was nowhere in sight. I think I saw a dryad as I was the only human around.

Another encounter wasn't with a live tree. I found petrified wood in my yard so I meditated with it. I smelled smoke so the tree died in a fire. It told me it was a palm tree and taught me it can help people heal from suicidal thoughts.

Thank you for reading.

Chrysalis