View Single Post
Old 27-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
And your views on AP are fact, you mean?

This is a good thread, being a skeptical person myself I applaud Summerlander for his efforts. Consciousness develops and unfortunately there has been no proof so far that is exists after death.
''Skeptics'' can very much experience the things you do, but they may come to different conclusions or not conclude anything whatsoever. So yeah, keeping an open mind doesn't just apply to ''skeptics'' :)
Search his posts and understand what he's doing is just trolling, it's one thing to be a skeptic, question, challenge, that's all good and we allow it, but he hasn't just questioned or challenged, instead he just bashed and disrespected people for their beliefs just because it opposes his, there is nothing to applaud about in that. There are several posts which have been replies to his statements and questions with good intention but he would turn around and laugh at them, that's about it, there is nothing to bring to the community out if this behavior.

Take it as you will, there are many videos, audio recordings, and written documents on hauntings and intelligent responses from those who have no physical body. I would imagine there is at least very little amount of consciousness in such behavior. It's one thing to be residual energy but there are many videos that can't be disproved, it's just stored as "phenomena" because they can't describe it or debunk it.