View Single Post
Old 27-04-2012, 07:29 PM
Rumar

You still only backed up my post, the only thing you have to say over Michael's book is further confirmation on my consciousness segment. Everything else hasn't even been looked at and just claimed to be spouting hot air. Read the entire post before you just point fingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
He does have experience and does write about his experiences and even draws what he see's... Here's just one of many of his pictures.

[image]

Last of all banning someone because of their beliefs doesn't sound good... It will give him a fantastic excuse to bad mouth this site which is exactly what you don't want...

And don't think I am on his or your side. I am on nobody's side because I hate having enemies. I can't take a side because if I do those from the opposite side will be against me. Until everyone takes a side I am going to remain in the middle. Thats why I won't give up until something is proven!
He's not getting banned because of disbelief, if anything he'd be banned for trolling. Read his posts and see how he's been executing his "return". If he executed it properly, I would not doubt at all he would've had at LEAST 1/4 of the community coming over to OBE4U and considering all of this. However, he's been a troll and just said "this is absolute truth, you're wrong, you believe in fairy tales" so on and so forth. If he were at all respectable, he would've had more than just a bunch of slander, instead of talking down to people because they believe differently, how about he actually back things up than one or two references every 7-12 posts.
The picture he drew won't mean anything because of the fact he just dreamed it up and put it on paper which anyone can do. The picture doesn't validate anything just like how he says that the astral doesn't exist, you clearly haven't been keeping up with his posts or you would see why people are reacting the way they've been reacting since his grand return.