View Single Post
Old 27-04-2012, 08:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Why would I waste my time reading a skeptics opinion. There are far too many great knowledgeable books on astral projection out there for me to even consider reading his sorry excuse for a book. Hopefully an admin will ban him sooner than later it is obvious he is seeking attention. People with his beliefs will never experience astral projection therefore they will never be able to write anything about the subject other than their personal opinions. The only thing he has proven is that he has yet to prove anything, opinions are not facts.

Doctors cannot explain dreaming still to do this day so how can he conclude that astral projection is dreaming, he realistically cannot and never will be able to. I am sure there are forums for like-minded people to communicate. Unfortunately they found their way here and obviously think they can prove us wrong, but they cannot. Him writing about astral projection is like a virgin writing about sex. He is lacking the experience to say anything worth reading.
And your views on AP are fact, you mean?

This is a good thread, being a skeptical person myself I applaud Summerlander for his efforts. Consciousness develops and unfortunately there has been no proof so far that is exists after death.
''Skeptics'' can very much experience the things you do, but they may come to different conclusions or not conclude anything whatsoever. So yeah, keeping an open mind doesn't just apply to ''skeptics'' :)

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 27-04-2012 at 10:32 AM.