View Single Post
Old 28-10-2018, 04:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
If there was an all-powerful computer which could answer anything or everything, and the human race could ask it only one question, what is the question we should ask, and why?

So many, especially with a strong religious faith, claim humans go to a higher realm of existence after this physical life comes to an end. Many spiritual leaders claim human reincarnate to work out karmic debt.

I've read countless books on journeying into the tunnel of light toward a place called Heaven where relatives and pets greet us. I've also read countless books on past life memories. I can't say for certain that I believe 100% in either theory because, quite honestly, how could I possibly know unless I've been there? I know the whole "we're spiritual beings having a physical life experience," which I believe Wayne Dyer often wrote in various books. If that is true, why are so many people afraid of death? I think they are afraid of the great unknown really.

So my one question, that has tugged at me since childhood, is what really happens to a human being after this physical life comes to an end?