View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 11:23 PM
asearcher

Could be you scared her off with the issues you are undergoing at the moment? Could be she was advised by someone to do so? Panic attacks, drinking problems can be scary to a lot of people. They may not want to get scared of you but get so anyhow. Can also be you crossed boundaries as for what she was prepared to keep this relationship at and one can never force oneself on someone else, if we push too far they might take steps back automatically as they are trying to restore a boundary where it feels OK, good for them and one has to always respect that.

We don't know, her life could be filled with problems that she might keep to herself, that need her energy, attention, which then could mean she can't go beyond that and be of any help to you as for now, what you had/have seemed therefor too heavy for her? Perhaps it simple wasn't the right time, you know? Let it go, let it pass, look at it as traffic passing you by, when it is time red will turn to green and it is your time to cross the street and the cars will have stop so you can. Perhaps a terrible example, what I am trying to get across is don't take it too personal, everyone's got their luggage to deal with.

Good you're getting help and wish you all the best with your healing. Your drinking problem/other problem/s? is what needs your urgent attention, help. I would try to not focus too much on her and to not let it get to you. You have been kind to her so you have nothing to be ashamed off. I just do not think she knew/knows how to deal with this, it got to be too much for her. You focus on yourself now, where your energy needs to go, for it to go to her and to your father figure at this stage I don't think is the place/s it should go. You do not need to prove, to please etc to anyone else at this stage, you just look out for you now, that would be my advice. I think once you get through this it won't matter what she has done or not done as far as blocking is concerned. Your life, your well being is more important and worth to put the energy there instead. Hugs.