View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 10:01 PM
Pathfinder

I would like to thank the creator (lol), for inviting me to express myself in this thread.

I previously agreed that we are all one, but that philosophy has slipped my mind until just reading this. It still leaves the question as to how everything got here, though.

You can say that the One has always been here, and that there is no beginning or end, truly. But it seems like taking a step back, settling on this answer.

Someone once said to me "Everything is everywhere". Like there is no such thing as nothing. We feel the wind and say "yes there is something invisible there." Then scientists examine the air molecules and go inside the air! There's protons neutrons and electrons inside.

Yes, well what's inside of them?

A scientist equipped with a large enough microscope would look inside and see his own face, I think!

Yes, here I am. Questioning that origin and end, remaining confident I will have an everlasting heaven of my choosing. Of my creation. I might as well practice non-duality now, eh? More memories to make, I guess.

::Ends rant::