View Single Post
Old 30-04-2019, 10:50 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
when someone says the word 'God' what does our mind conceive and why?

Great. Excellent.

During my time in this nightmare, I learned quite a lot (plenty of which is nothing worth knowing).

I have been subjugated to lucifer in his role as "god the father". This was absolutely completely catastrophic. He had totally taken place as God. There was no God but him. I continually refused him, mocked him, raged and railed and stormed, all the while developing an extreme hatred for the real father (whom I call an amoeba).

This part is crucial: God created JESUS and demands that when people seek God, they turn to JESUS.

If anyone seeks a name for God, it is Immanuel.
If anyone seeks a gender for God, HE is a MAN.
If anyone seeks a face for God, it is Immanuel.

God the father will ALWAYS point to Jesus. Always always always always and forever. It will never change.

But my situation is extremely extraordinary and unique. One of a kind. There is no other who has been through the "design" I have been put through.

If you've read my other recent messages in this thread, you will see that I'm made of a whole lot of religion (my last name has religious meaning, I was born on a Holy day and I live in a town with a biblical name as a result of traveling a journey that started by prayer and faith). All very real and true. And UNPLEASANT AND CRUEL.

Are you familiar with Tori Amos? She's NOT religious. She is sacreligous. Most of her songs are about God, god the father, lucifer, satan ...

And a FEMALE Jesus (refer to Mohammed My Friend).

She sings in that song that Jesus was a female.

I have carried a "Jesus" identity since I was a little girl. A "spirit" had told me, very excitedly, "you're Jesus!" but nobody ever asks me what that was like for a little girl (it wasn't easy, and it still isn't). This was looong before I ever knew the meanings of my last name and birthday, so could you imagine what it was like for me when i learned those things?!

When I arrived at the destiny (destination) of this place where my journey by prayer and faith came to rest, there's a church just a few buildings next door with two signs on it (and by the way, i developed a very serious hatred for "signs" and spiritual sign language). Sign 1 says JESUS IS LORD. Sign 2 said (said, because I called out for it to be taken down and it was, but I do still have a picture of it) HOUSE OF GOD, WELCOME HOME.

So, I struggled with and suffered SEVERELY beyond measure a brutal and horrific "female Jesus" identity while being subjugated to lucifer as God (refer to Tori Amos' "Father Lucifer" song).

And know this: she does indeed worship lucifer. Here's the proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Zkie4susA

So, for many difficult reasons I eventually developed a very severe hatred for Jesus and HIS father.

I consider myself to be a victim, a mockery, and even just some dark satanic demon. Total catastrophic loss of self, loss of identity.

When one looks for God, they had better hope they see JESUS CHRIST, His name is Immanuel.