View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 01:00 AM
Gardapthia

I have been, a number of times.

The first time that I can recall was actually a friend reaching out to me. Normally I would drive by his house on my way to work on that given day early in the morning. For some reason, I felt this great urge to go a different route, like somone was forcing me to go the other way. Early in that morning, a friend came into where I worked to give me the terrible news....A best friend of ours had been stabbed 14 times and died trying to protect his mother from rape. At the precise time this happened, I would have driven by his house, which could resulted in this man following me to work (this was at 5am and I had to wait in the parking lot for the manager to arrive) because I saw him and harming me. To this day, the killer has not been found and the mother died from cancer, leaving my dead friend's siblings with parents. I strongly believe that my friend's next heroic act after dying was keeping me from becoming his next victim.

The next one I remember was when I was hit in the driver's side by a Toyota Tacoma at 40mph. The only thing I remember is an explosion of white light in front of me. I walked away from the wreck without a scratch, even with having to kick out a window to get out.

The next one I remember is when I hit a patch of black ice going around a corner and sailed through a fence and swiped a tree on the drivers side. Once again, the instant I hit that ice, I saw an explosion of white light and I walked away without a scratch. I was in a rural area, not far from home, so I had to run all the way home and get my parents for help. Another interesting side note is my vehicle was still running and drove right on out of the area with no trouble. The vehicle only got small dent.