View Single Post
Old 28-07-2006, 05:34 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
An ascended person is therefore connected to their own spirit. So in effect, they have also connected to everyone else. This "universal consciousness". This universal mind?
We are all interlinked, all built of light energy, as are all material objects - and even from a scientific background, Einstein worked hard to prove this, which he did.
AM

Hi Ascended Master, your post was a very informative reply to the questions posed by inquisitive Katara. However, I have noticed on your profile that you are a lightworker and you have also stated yourself that you are connected to spirit. I have took the liberty of quoting the above as I felt that either what you wrote there may have been a typing error or you genuinely felt that only those people connected to their own spirit are the only people connected to everyone else?

If that is the case, I feel that that isn't true. Everything is already connected to everything else. All is One, or so I have heard. I am not attacking your beliefs but I felt that somebody such as yourself with a Shamanic background would already know this to be true. So, could you clarify this for me?