View Single Post
Old 17-05-2018, 10:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear 7luminaries,

To Sparrow, life and the spirit world (afterlife) are one and the same. I merely separate the two here to accommodate those who perceive them separately. My absence from the other thread has simply revealed that the spirit world (afterlife) has just as much to do with your daily life than many previously thought.

If it is more convenient for others I have no objection switching between the two.

To touch upon a brief point then.
Well to begin with, let it not be the length of a life that defines its value, but the quality of a life lived. The span of your life is inconsequential; your life continuation is indubitably assured.
Live your life in the light of this truth and the truth shall set you free from the fear of tomorrow. There will always be another tomorrow. You can be shot, stabbed or struck by lightening, it does not matter. There will always be another tomorrow. Because time is an illusion, death must therefore also be an illusion.

A full life can be understood to be one which fully embraces all of what life has to offer. What life has to offer is determined by the state of being through which life is engaged. This does not mean indulging in acts of transient gratification, which are an ineffective means to produce a lasting state of being. It means engaging with life in a manner reflective of, and expressive of, your optimal state of being. Your actions do not dictate your state of being; it is your state of being which dictates your actions. If you do not like what you are experiencing in your life it is because you have not found your optimal state of being, and so you are not being true to your Self. The outside world is merely a tapestry for how you perceive yourself within, it is never set in stone. I say again, physical reality is not a solid reality. Unless you choose it to be.

Your highest and most optimal state of being is one of joy, excitement, creativity and love. If you become these things then you can ultimately experience more rewards that life has to offer, for they open doors to opportunities not available any other way. If you want your physical form to live a long fruitful life span then you must seek to maintain an optimal state of being in resonance to your ultimate joy and heart wisdom. Your heart is telling you what your optimal state can be. Your heart is telling you what your highest vibration can be. The organ of your human heart is the only organ that resonates at this frequency; it is the origin of the saying ''listen to your heart''.

Once you live your life from your optimal state of being then the negative actions of others (an attempt to create a state of being for themselves) will not affect you. You can essentially shift into a new vibrational reality where their intentions cannot dictate your reality.

You can identify in what state of being you exist by how you respond and react to what is happening around you. When you exist from a optimal state of being you will eventually observe evidence of this by what manifests around you, and that you are no longer reacting to anything. You shift from reaction consciousness into creation consciousness.

Having wisdom ''on tap'' (as you describe) can become a reality when you have aligned your physical brain, your human mind, to your source resonant vibration. This is your spirit. It has all the wisdom you shall ever need at any given moment. Instead of relying on your physical brain to determine what is best for you at any given moment, surrender your credence to the ultimate observer of the bigger picture and allow it to guide you through feelings. Your feelings are your ultimate wisdom because they are not based on beliefs or opinions. They are based on the communication from your spirit to your physical form, which imparts its wisdom by causing your human persona to feel something. Those feelings which stir the highest and greatest exhilarating feeling within you are your highest guide, because it is the closest connection your human experience has to your higher Self and spirit.

-Sparrow

Sparrow, hello there & thanks so much for the kind words of wisdom.

They made perfect sense on first blush and I resonated with the energy behind them...and I will reflect on them further when I have a mo to see if there is more I need to discuss at this time.

Peace & blessings, and much love & light
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke