View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Master

Hi all, this morning I got an unusual relaxed feeling that came over me. It is not a normal relaxed feeling. I thought I wonder if I can get out of myself. I tried it and it worked. I spiritually got out of myself. It is just like you are physically moving out. This time it was a little harder to get out. I said I can do it and I was able to get out of myself without any problems. The only thing I think I did not wrong was I think I rushed it. I wanted to get away quickly from my body as I did not want to get zapped back into myself. I was trying to get through the wall but I could not see. I was saying I can see and I think I got a bit frustrated and I went back into myself. Oh well, it is all about getting experience.
I get a bit frustrated with myself when I go to bed. I try to ap but I fall asleep. That is not the frustrating part. I should accept it and think so I fell asleep. I can still try again but I do not. I give up and go to sleep. I woke up and I could have tried again but I gave up. I am going to work on that to try and change my way of doing it. The more times you try to ap the more chances it is likely to happen. Does this happen to you?