Thread: Etheric cord
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2017, 10:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Hi, Others can fill you in on cord cutting. My question is why do you think you still feel that way about him? I would look at that, and approach the issue from that place of self-reflective examination. Seems you still have feelings. Is that a bad thing? Often the answer to letting go is to accept what is. Perhaps you can find a way to care for him in your heart, without getting back together, and be happy and content about that.

There is a difference between feelings and emotions. Feelings are an expression of the higher-self: love, grief. Emotions are an expression of the lower-self and ego: hate, jealousy. The spiritual path is learning control of lower-self emotions and mental projections. When one learns that control via meditative self-examination work, a space opens up wherein higher-self thought and feeling activity begins to blossom in one's heart and life.

Yes baile you are correct. I still love him and would like to fight for our family but it's too painful. I feel so broken everywhere💔