View Single Post
Old 19-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
From my perspective, angels (if they exist) are non-human beings who are not only more powerful than humans, but also more wise and their knowledge and wisdom is far beyond our comprehension. We're talking about beings that are possibly thousands of years old, and therefore, have no need to incarnate as lowly humans. What makes some people have those extroardinary claims that they are high and mighty angels in human form? Is it because they WANT to feel like their existence in this world is more meaningful and important than others? Or simply because some otherwordly being(s) told them that? As with strangers in our waking life, otherwordly entities aren't simply to be trusted, no matter how charming or persuasive they seem. I don't know if any of you have seen the Lord of the Rings trilogy, but in it's lore is a being called Sauron, who let's say is an evil and immensely powerful demon lord sitting on the right hand of Satan himself, is so charismatic and deceptive that he even nearly deceived the elves (who are like superly advanced and wise beings comparable with angels) into becomming his servants, and is known to tempt men with lies while appearing in a form so fair and beautiful that it's practically very hard if not impossible to see it's true nature. I know at first it sounds silly to bring a fictional character from a high fantasty story into this, but who is to say there are no entities like Sauron in our own world? Just because there were entities, angels, or even ''guides'' telling you that you are an angel in human form, does that make it automatically a fact? Sure, some may not say that they feel like they are more important than other humans and that they merely ''incarnated'' to help people instead, but that basically goes the same way... To say ''I am an incarnated angel who came here to help people'' is like saying ''bow to my superior knowledge, mortals. For I know more than you do, and I am the key to your advancement'' which seems like an ego problem to me. By no means do I wish to offend anyone with this, but I'm only saying what I think. If there's anyone who can prove me wrong or attempt to help me comming to a better understandment about incarnated angels, be my guest. Though know it won't be easy... I am someone who is very dedicated to what I think and feel.

idk man. why does dementia exist? why does alzheimers exist?

I have no clue but it's out there.

In my OPINION there could be angels incarnated. However I've never met someone who I could say without a doubt they are so. Most of what I've experienced it's like they are toyying, they will hint and let their charisma/aura do the talking but they will never say they are anything other than human.

I have experienced people who claim to be angels, channeling angels, or an incarnated angel, and uhhh.. they all seem unwell. lol. Like there is a disease of the ego that manifests as a person seeing theirself as angelic.

In my experience they are generally people who were raised in a heavily religious household and practice a christian religion. usually Catholicism. then they have a spiritual awakening and the angelic identity usually surfaces then.