View Single Post
Old 22-04-2017, 02:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by klandestin
I have experienced a lot of weird signs and synchronicities but this one really bugs me.

So you're doing some everyday task like going to the grocery store or sitting on the bus and then you suddenly hear some strangers talking indirectly about what you did today or this week, i'm not talking about coincidence like "yeah I went to the gym today or got myself a pizza" but literally every freakin detail of your day.

I'm not a privacy freak so I'm ok with that but it's just that I don't get the "message", if it's a message at all from the Universe ...

I mean I know what I did today, don't need a reminder.

One day it got really weird, there was two people talking to each other next to me on a bus and it felt like there were literally answering my thoughts through their conversations without paying attention to me.
It felt like my thoughts were some kind of transmitter and their conversation was some kind of receptor for a communication with an unknown entity.

Ah yes when this becomes heightened it can be quite a shock to the system and our noticing. The interconnectedness of all life sharing space together shows the multi dimensional relationships as well as those intersecting points of you where you are one with other life. The message is, become aware and don't let it do your head in. This is the beginning of noticing more in the shared spaces we share with others. Meaning the messages and sharing can expand in ways where our focus shifts deeper into our own self, noticing and opening up what part of you is invested in this way. I remember walking through an altered reality for three months in this way. It was the strangest most weirdest thing I have ever experienced. It did start to do my head in after a while. It was showing me the nature of interconnectedness and creation as "one" source together, It was showing me how I was feeling when this opened to let go of things attached. It was opening me deeper to expand and understand how the nature of life works more intimately from this subtle awareness space. Showing me where I was focused and how I could focus. It supports many things long term, like for example, meeting the "right" people, finding "sources" outside of the "system" thinking. Opening to know how to build a life beyond the old ways of living and being, breaking through the bounds of human conditioning about how life is and operates. Forfeiting the nature of time as we know it, trusting and listening deeper to the interconnectedness you are within yourself creating and forming, sharing and being a definitive part of something greater than you can imagine as a conditioned human.

This is kind of like an Altered reality seeing, shifting your reality, expanding your normal sense. The external reality is part of you, more than we often realize. How you relate and interact with it can support you more so in the nature of giving and receiving.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder