Thread: Ironic
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2017, 10:26 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
I wish this section were more popular. The energy has been sucked out of these threads started years ago still on the first page.

This is prime harvest territory for the super secret energy thread vampires. watch your posts, they lurk in the shadows

Hey, do you know any other forum that's more active on this?
Yeah, sad. On the other hand, I can't write here, but I love to read. I wish people who are experienced in energy share that knowledge with those who want to learn. Otherwise, everyone is on their own trying to figure things out from books and practice.
I feel certain things will go extinct. There are no alive masters who master certain skills to teach anymore. Or they make sure they keep their secrets well hidden. If not for keeping themselves in the position of power, why? I mean, I understand what damage can be done if it gets in wrong hands who use it for ego stuff. But look at where the world already is. At least chances for improvement would be greater too.

Also, my advice is that you don't keep quiet. Yes, it's an energy waste to argue with people who are not open to this. Yes, it's exhausting to undergo scientific experiments. But it's our evolutionary path. Whole science would flip out if certain things turned out to be proven. Probably would have to start from scratch in their approach to things. So, it's safe not to look in the unknown. I get in trouble sometimes for speaking and I love it. The worst thing is that some phenomenons are already proven but the research is not allowed to be published. So people just give up...