View Single Post
Old 13-04-2017, 10:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Rozie

Hey you have your opinions, but in my opinion you are overlooking the point of the post and focusing on a detail you don't agree with for reasons of your own ego.

I on the other hand feel strongly towards my own beliefs for my own reasons. Believe me.. Its a part of my being, I know what I possess and what I do not possess.

The point of my post was to hopefully hear from someone who had a deeper insight into this aspect. The trine is still present, the three aspects of the self have created this energy. All of the points are going to create their own energy to co tribute to the trine.

I see a similar energy in two people I have been am very close too my entire life.

I am not trying to change ur opinion or say "I am right and youre wrong"

Imagine you are a very devout Christian who believes strongly in you faith. Your neighboor is just as passionate towards their religion. Having any sort of convo with each other would be useless both parties are able to discuss the nature of it instead of getting hung up on their own opinions.

I have yet to meet someone who enjoys being preached at.

I don't know what you have to do but perhaps thinking before you open your mouth could be a step in the right direction.