View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 01:06 AM
Master
The Super 7 Melody Stones are all trademarked by Melody. If the stones were not purchased originally from Melody, then it is classified as a fake.
Dream Quartz is such a lose title that it can mean almost any Quartz.
Papagoite, named after the Papago Indians, looks like the minerals that make up the specimen which are bluish in nature. They are calcium, copper, aluminium and silicate hydroxide. To purchase such specimens, you should really have an affinity with the dealer, if not, you probably will get ripped off. Only the one of a kind collector is generally attracted to this rare specimen.
Ajoite is generally found in Quartz. I suspect some of the specimens sold that are in quartz are man-made.
I have some Brookite crystals. They are small and not very attractive. They can easily be confused with Magnetite.
I also have several Tanzanite Gem Stones: I also have some in the rough. Note: Tanzanite is easily man-made. A considerable amount of Tanzanite comes from the Russian Federation and as far as I know, are all man-made.

Buying Crystals/rocks can be tricky. Get to know the dealer and also get familiar with the item you are interested in buying.
I suggest to start of with, buy the inexpensive, traditional crystals/stones. There is one exception, and that is Hematite. I recommend studying up on Hematite or more specific "Red Hematite". You might be surprised what people buy as Hematite is not really Hematite and that the real Hematite, most people shy away from that. Funny World.

I hope this has been helpful.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜