View Single Post
Old 14-08-2016, 05:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Be careful with this kralaro. There are many impostor beings out there waiting for someone like yourself who is looking to hear or speak to 'god' while in a meditative state or channeling. Many have called themselves a 'god', but can be the complete opposite of the 'god' you have in mind. How can anyone say what 'god' is with 100% certainty, let alone refer to it as a 'He' or 'She'?

I channeled a being that told me it was 'god' at first, then an archangel, and I was naive and believed it because it was my first experience receiving contact from a being outside of our own dimension and was in awe of the experience. It took advantage of my blind faith and actually turned out to be something very malevolent and deceitful, causing me to hurt myself and end up in ER, to prove my faith in 'god'.

If I were you I would not focus so much on trying to make contact with 'god' or 'gods' or any other being we can't see with our own eyes, and instead just focus on doing good things, help others, respect all living beings on Earth, and be a kind person. I would challenge anything that claims it is 'god' and not open yourself up to just anything trying to make contact with you. Be wise about it.