View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 12:07 AM
MYFIGO

I was quite close to my Grandmother who had psychic abilities. She died when I was 20. I knew she would come to me. I was determined to find her immediately. For three weeks I would have visions each night of being in her house and walking down the hall to the attic door. As soon as I would open the attic door, a huge howling, screaming, psychedelic mass of energy would rush down the steps at me. I'd run away... and wake up in a cold sweat shaking in such great fear. After three weeks of trying, I gave up.

I was perplexed as I knew she wouldn't scare me or harm me. But that was a long time ago and I had no one else to learn from. The internet wasn't available then!

I've had no contact with her all this time until a month ago (40 years later) when I was going through a very difficult time. I thought of her and said to her, "I sure could use a hug right now." And instantly, I was filled with the strongest energy passing into my body.

I don't want you to be dismayed thinking you'll have to wait that long to hear from your Dad. I would like you to realize that after all this time, my Grandmother is still there for me when I need her... and your Dad is there for you too whether or not you see or hear him.