View Single Post
Old 27-12-2017, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
After passing from this world, you will either stay earthbound in spirit form or you will go to heaven .

Well, what is this then?

Are these really the only two choices I have?

What if I would like to cease permanently to exist?

What if what I want to happen when I die is that I die, my family plans the arrangements for burial, they grieve if they wish or can, and then they promptly move on, with myself having witnessed none of this because I am no longer within consciousness?

What if that is what I would like to happen in the afterlife? Nothing.

Ceasing to exist. No reincarnation (my God what is the point?), no heaven, no Hell. Just nothing.

Why is that bad?

Is there any religious or philosophical belief system that even allows for this?

Why are you giving me two choices?

Whom are you to determine what it is that happens to us after we pass?
Do I not have another choice but heaven or earthbound? How is earthbound any good? In fact how is heaven any good? Live a life and die to continue to live? For what? For whom? Just whom is holding the reigns here?

God is love. For the sake of love? It doesn't make sense. I am quite capable of having love right here, right now, just look it is all around us. Sometimes we simply get caught up in our own dilemmas and we miss it.

Quote:
Quote:
After passing from this world, you will either stay earthbound in spirit form or you will go to heaven .

Dictated by whom, and why?

Two choices.

And what of all the countless others?