View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 04:59 AM
Pounamu

Hi Blair -

You ask: "where is dna important after the body decays?? when the soul has no further attachment to the material plane??"

I have seen nothing specific upon this point; so anything I say about it will be an assumption...

I look upon DNA as a kind of template to form a body / embodiment / life-script around. As the choice of ancestral lineages (and of course their DNA) that we are born with is dictated by our Body Hologram (body blueprint on the inner planes), I am presuming that the higher-dimensional DNA templates are retained in the Body Hologram and deployed into the physical when physical embodiment is started. And that any changes in DNA that one effects will be stored thus when the embodiment finishes. Of course, any changed DNA will be physically perpetuated / passed on to one's offspring, if any, as well.

The ancient Grand Masters seeded here from the Sirian civilisation had 36,000 strands of DNA, and among other physical characteristics, had heads and brains about double the size of what is normal today, as that genetic characteristic was more or less lost in the early days of the Egyptian civilisation, through abuse. But it has been pointed out that "nothing is totally lost", and there are the occasional rare tribesmen in Africa who still have the large head today. I myself have seen photos of excavated skulls from Egypt in a magazine, which showed two of them, amongst a pile of "normal" sized skulls; and the elongated skull is also seen in ancient depictions.

This says to me that when the large-headed individual is required and desired by Soul upon Earth again, the genetics to produce such will be found.