View Single Post
Old 23-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Knower
Significant event in August?

A few years ago I met a girl and we pretty much straight away realised we were twin flames. Our relationship was awesome and it would go from one extreme to the other - when we were getting on it was amazing, when we weren't it was not very nice. Needless to say we didn't last, but we remain best friends, even tho she is in Texas and I'm in the UK.

Anyways - enough background info....

She reads cards - she has MANY different decks. At the start of the year she gave me a full 1 year reading. To date, all months have been as predicted. However, August caught my eye (and hers):

"August Autumn Harvest and Sow

It is time to cleanse your soul of the old things and get yourself ready to branch out in new directions towards a more fulfilling life. You need to keep being positive.

The four seasons sound forth a call to come higher. A quickening occurs in all life-human, animal and plant. They are times, which serve to help awaken universal energies of the natural world as a dynamic impulse within our own growth process.

You are trying to harvest and nurture what will not take root for you. It may be the wrong time. It may be the wrong place. It may just be wrong. Salvage and harvest what you can. Plow the rest under and start fresh. Sow new seeds."

The part I've emboldened - any thoughts????